LOG ON REQUIRED!!

Sorry, but the menu you just clicked is non-operational for anyone who is not logged in. Already a member? Log on here. Not a member? Register here. There's lots to see and do once you are signed in!

Subscription required!

The Wiki and the VIN Decoder are accessible by subscribed members only. If you are subscribed, you can also choose to hide the WIKI/VIN panel and Quick Links menu

If you would like to subscribe, or simply see more information about subscribing, please click here

Edit your...

Find my posts

PM Options

Edit your...

View Memberlist by....

QUICK LINKS

Overseas Delivery of Printed Magazine

Post Number:#1  Post by ozzie » July 12th, 2015, 4:34

Hi, I've downloaded Issue 1, & purchased Issues 2 & 3 already. I'm a bit "old school", in that I like a "hard copy" of a Magazine - convenience, able to take it with me, put it down & pick up later.....do you have any idea of the cost of "International Shipping" costs - in addition to purchasing the 3 magazines to Australia? Cheers, Ozzie :)
ozzie

Member No: 1125
ozzie's car profile

Post Number:#2  Post by Zeb » July 12th, 2015, 9:49

Hi Ozzie

Currently we are in the process of getting Issues 1 + 2 reprinted - Issue 2 needed a re-work to a number of pages which has delayed this - when we have them done I can weigh them up along with Issue 3 and get you a price!
Zeb
Site Admin

Member No: 2
Zeb's car profile

Post Number:#3  Post by ozzie » July 15th, 2015, 11:12

Good on you, Zeb.......thanks. I'm a bit of an "old school" type, where I like a "hard copy" of a publication.....can pick it up & read, put it down, take it with me (e.g. a Doctor's waiting room etc.) plus I start to transpose letters when I spend 8 -10 hours at the PC :wink: Cheers, Ozzie
ozzie

ozzie's car profile

Post Number:#4  Post by ozzie » September 20th, 2015, 7:25

Hi Zeb, Trust you & all Rover Enthusiasts are well :) Spring is in the air Downunder & we are told we will be in for "The Mother of all El Nino's this Summer"......very warm indeed. Just wondered how the re-print of Issue 2 & print of Issue 3 is tracking? Cheers from sunny Australia, Ozzie :steer: love my Rover 75....when my wife can't find me, she knows I'll be out in it with the Owners Manual....or naffed off for a drive!! :wink:
ozzie

ozzie's car profile

Return to 75&ZT Enthusiasts' Magazine download here!