LOG ON REQUIRED!!

Sorry, but the menu you just clicked is non-operational for anyone who is not logged in. Already a member? Log on here. Not a member? Register here. There's lots to see and do once you are signed in!

Subscription required!

The Wiki and the VIN Decoder are accessible by subscribed members only. If you are subscribed, you can also choose to hide the WIKI/VIN panel and Quick Links menu

If you would like to subscribe, or simply see more information about subscribing, please click here

Edit your...

Find my posts

PM Options

Edit your...

View Memberlist by....

QUICK LINKS

Gaydon 2018 April 15th

Gaydon 2018 April 15th

Post Number:#1  Post by Zeb » April 4th, 2018, 9:55

This event is open to ALL MGR owners although the focus will be on 75s and ZTs.

We extend an invite to members of the 75&ZT Community, The Nano meet crew and to members of the Rover 75 and MG ZT Owners Club to join us for what looks to be a fantastic day with loads to see and do and an opportunity to help us raise money for the British Heart Foundation.

Details here:

http://www.75-zt.com/gaydon-2018/
Zeb
Site Admin

Member No: 2
Zeb's car profile

Gaydon 2018 April 15th

Post Number:#2  Post by starbug2 » April 5th, 2018, 8:42

even me in my MG3 , but i will be parking with you at POL in my 75
starbug2

Member No: 40
Region: Derbyshire and Leicestershire
starbug2's car profile

Gaydon 2018 April 15th

Post Number:#3  Post by Zeb » April 5th, 2018, 8:50

Unfortunately Stephen we won't be able to do POL the day before...consequently we are suggesting folk join the Facebook Rover 75 and MG ZT Help Group who will have a large contingent there...
Zeb
Site Admin

Member No: 2
Zeb's car profile

Gaydon 2018 April 15th

Post Number:#4  Post by starbug2 » April 6th, 2018, 6:46

Zeb (view post) wrote:Unfortunately Stephen we won't be able to do POL the day before...consequently we are suggesting folk join the Facebook Rover 75 and MG ZT Help Group who will have a large contingent there...
oh dear thats a shame . well then i guess we can take any of the 3 cars then as all made or connection with ..i'll decide closer the time
starbug2

Member No: 40
Region: Derbyshire and Leicestershire
starbug2's car profile

Return to Cross-Club Events!