LOG ON REQUIRED!!

Sorry, but the menu you just clicked is non-operational for anyone who is not logged in. Already a member? Log on here. Not a member? Register here. There's lots to see and do once you are signed in!

Subscription required!

The Wiki and the VIN Decoder are accessible by subscribed members only. If you are subscribed, you can also choose to hide the WIKI/VIN panel and Quick Links menu

If you would like to subscribe, or simply see more information about subscribing, please click here

Edit your...

Find my posts

PM Options

Edit your...

View Memberlist by....

QUICK LINKS

Mid-Lincs Rover Meet East Kirkby July 9th

Post Number:#16  Post by Suffolk Boy » June 30th, 2017, 9:33

ah i see .will drive up on the saturday morning early .anyone no what time the gates open?
ztt the pampered one no longer with me.now replaced with bessie the conny .bmw 16.9 bm54 bmw hybrid tv .bmw bluetooth.
Suffolk Boy
Rep for Suffolk & Cambridge

Member No: 24
Region: Suffolk and Cambridgeshire
Suffolk Boy's car profile

Post Number:#17  Post by starbug2 » June 30th, 2017, 3:30

unlikely as just come back from holiday on the sat
starbug2

Member No: 40
Region: Derbyshire and Leicestershire
starbug2's car profile

Post Number:#18  Post by MrDoodles » June 30th, 2017, 10:14

starbug2 (view post) wrote:unlikely as just come back from holiday on the sat

Steve, this is the last East Kirkby Meeting that they are ever holding, so be good to see you and Bev if you can make it! :)
Free vehicle valuations available to Club Members by PM!

lincsandnorfolk@75-zt.com
MrDoodles
Rep for Norfolk

Member No: 61
Region: Lincolnshire and Norfolk
MrDoodles's car profile

Post Number:#19  Post by starbug2 » July 3rd, 2017, 9:59

i know but given the travel it may not be poss as coming back from way south on the sat to pop over east is a big ask :-(
starbug2

Member No: 40
Region: Derbyshire and Leicestershire
starbug2's car profile

Post Number:#20  Post by Suffolk Boy » July 4th, 2017, 8:13

Suffolk Boy (view post) wrote:ah i see .will drive up on the saturday morning early .anyone no what time the gates open?

will answer this myself they open at 10.will be in the area well b4 then leaving suffolk nice and early :-D
ztt the pampered one no longer with me.now replaced with bessie the conny .bmw 16.9 bm54 bmw hybrid tv .bmw bluetooth.
Suffolk Boy

Post Number:#21  Post by Suffolk Boy » July 10th, 2017, 9:35

well i went and very good it was too.nice trip up using old a roads after the a1 avoiding grantham and sleaford.which all seemed a bit familar in some sections.then i remember this was the route i took when i first visited the area many years ago.anyway apart from the highline sat nav getting stuck on the last bit all was well.was allowed to park on site which was unexpected as i had not pre-booked.overall very impressed with the venue very neat and tidy.top marks for the hot dogs with real lincolnshire bangers lovely.instead of some insipid tinned thing which btw in most cases are 90% chicken.very large selection of cars of all shapes and sizes .plus the bonus of a lancaster bomber close up.very impressive to say the least.coupled with two spitfire flypasts it was all rather wonderfull bumped into into jake and his his dad for a coffee and a chat which esp in jakes dads case was nice to see .as he has been a bit under the weather understatement of the year this is btw but as a friend enough said .shame it was the last rover meet here and one i will not forget in a hurry.and hindsight being a wonderfull thing wished i had been too before.now at home with some rather red body parts.ouch
Suffolk Boy

Previous Page

Return to Cross-Club Events!