LOG ON REQUIRED!!

Sorry, but the menu you just clicked is non-operational for anyone who is not logged in. Already a member? Log on here. Not a member? Register here. There's lots to see and do once you are signed in!

Subscription required!

The Wiki and the VIN Decoder are accessible by subscribed members only. If you are subscribed, you can also choose to hide the WIKI/VIN panel and Quick Links menu

If you would like to subscribe, or simply see more information about subscribing, please click here

Edit your...

Find my posts

PM Options

Edit your...

View Memberlist by....

QUICK LINKS

T4 in NW London?

This is a free T4 Operator / owner finding service offered to all owners of 75 / ZT cars.
The map has been set up by Phil-T4 to help owners and he has given us permission to make it available to all.

T4 in NW London?

Post Number:#1  Post by nickpitt_2000 » April 3rd, 2014, 9:33

Hi I have a lovely V6 ZT-T with a very active engine fault light. Sometimes it's on, sometimes it isn't. I have yet to find a local garage who I really trust so am looking for someone to have a look and let me know if I need to sort something. I suspect VIS motors and inlet plastics may be involved but would love to have a bit more information before I start spending a lot of money.
nickpitt_2000

Member No: 343
nickpitt_2000's car profile

T4 in NW London?

Post Number:#2  Post by Phil-T4 » April 3rd, 2014, 11:04

Neither of the 2 items you mentioned would bring the fault light on, your problem will be emissions related, e.g. faulty O2 sensor, misfire.
All types of T4 Services Available
Diesel 135 and 160 Tune upgrades,
ZCS Coding, Keys Supplied and Programmed,
Rover 1.8T upgrade to 160, ZT V6 160 upgrade to 177
IPK's reflashed and fitted.
Telephone 07538 738070 or email t4.testbook@gmail.com
Phil-T4

Member No: 138
Phil-T4's car profile

Return to T4 Services