LOG ON REQUIRED!!

Sorry, but the menu you just clicked is non-operational for anyone who is not logged in. Already a member? Log on here. Not a member? Register here. There's lots to see and do once you are signed in!

Subscription required!

The Wiki and the VIN Decoder are accessible by subscribed members only. If you are subscribed, you can also choose to hide the WIKI/VIN panel and Quick Links menu

If you would like to subscribe, or simply see more information about subscribing, please click here

Edit your...

Find my posts

PM Options

Edit your...

View Memberlist by....

QUICK LINKS

BU03 AHA - The John Nettles Rover 75 2.0 Connoisseur SE

Info on all the projects 75 & ZT Enthusiasts are currently involved with...

Post Number:#61  Post by chrispy » May 29th, 2018, 7:00

Its an auto, like new underneath as I've spent a lot of time cleaning and Waxoyling under there. Cam-bets done, New exhaust, springs, and discs etc. fitted. It wants for nothing. Interior is also like new.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chrispy

Member No: 1569
Region: Derbyshire and Leicestershire
chrispy's car profile

Post Number:#62  Post by Dorchester » May 29th, 2018, 4:43

Lovely car and so emblematic!
I smell from France the quintessential style of Midsomer mood... :gary:
Never I missed an episode and I've got them all recorded (with John Nettles only indeed). A must! :P
Your car is a very gem :-D and that serie is a legend like the Avengers I've got too. :thumbsup:
Rover 25 1.4 2002 3d Platinum Silver full tb + remapped 110bhp + induction kit + E85 kit - full ethanol
Rover 75 V6 2.5 BVA Pack Luxe 1999 Atlantic blue 175bhp + 24 kOhms resistor - full ethanol
Dorchester

Member No: 1644
Region: France
Dorchester's car profile

Post Number:#63  Post by kitts » June 10th, 2018, 10:40

Chris, I sent you a PM - then it occurred to me I had forgotten to ask - does AHA need special insurance, and what does it cost?
kitts

Member No: 1365
kitts's car profile

Post Number:#64  Post by chrispy » June 10th, 2018, 12:36

No it doesn't need special insurance ...why would it. The blue lights are not wired up....but are in position, as are the wires.
I have replied to your PM...I prefer emails direct...... chrisparnham@live.co.uk I don't miss them then.
chrispy

Member No: 1569
chrispy's car profile

Previous Page

Return to Current 75 & ZT Enthusiasts Projects