LOG ON REQUIRED!!

Sorry, but the menu you just clicked is non-operational for anyone who is not logged in. Already a member? Log on here. Not a member? Register here. There's lots to see and do once you are signed in!

Subscription required!

The Wiki and the VIN Decoder are accessible by subscribed members only. If you are subscribed, you can also choose to hide the WIKI/VIN panel and Quick Links menu

If you would like to subscribe, or simply see more information about subscribing, please click here

Edit your...

Find my posts

PM Options

Edit your...

View Memberlist by....

QUICK LINKS

mgztt 190 2002

This is a selection of vehicles for sale in the UK and around the world as found by members.

mgztt 190 2002

Post Number:#1  Post by jon1959 » December 6th, 2017, 8:22

mgztt 190 for sale full black unmarked leather /bur wood steering wheel/twin front cup holders /power fold mirrors/zennons headlights/drill/groved br/disks/sat nav/this car was my pride & joy but been standing for a while i allso have a few spare parts for sale compleat exhaust system with cat all new/2n0 compleat swade/leather seats front & rear no rips /2no mg bike racks thay are self lifting ones/ +roof cross rails/ a brand new alternator for 2.5/contact jon on 07882831793 reason for sale mooving to france
jon1959

Member No: 1630
jon1959's car profile

Return to 75s & ZTs For Sale