LOG ON REQUIRED!!

Sorry, but the menu you just clicked is non-operational for anyone who is not logged in. Already a member? Log on here. Not a member? Register here. There's lots to see and do once you are signed in!

Subscription required!

The Wiki and the VIN Decoder are accessible by subscribed members only. If you are subscribed, you can also choose to hide the WIKI/VIN panel and Quick Links menu

If you would like to subscribe, or simply see more information about subscribing, please click here

Edit your...

Find my posts

PM Options

Edit your...

View Memberlist by....

QUICK LINKS

For Sale - Rover 75 Tourer Connoisseur SE 2004

This is a selection of vehicles for sale in the UK and around the world as found by members.

For Sale - Rover 75 Tourer Connoisseur SE 2004

Post Number:#1  Post by Paul » March 21st, 2017, 8:30

Rover 75 Tourer Connoisseur SE 2004

A change of plans means that my car is for sale.

Colour is Firefrost with a black interior

Mileage is 132,000 miles but will increase slightly

I purchased this at the beginning of 2012 at 46,000 miles

It has travelled down to the SW France at least 3 times a year – door to door 896 miles each way so at least 15 times and always performed faultlessly…….there again my previous 75 had no problems on the route and it did it 25 times.

Problems:

Starter motor brushes – replaced with a new starter motor
Rear reversing sensors only occasional – been told cleaning off paint helps which I will do
Crankshaft pulley – replaced with one from Rimmer Bros (not the cheap one) and belts also replaced.
Front spring broken – replaced with new
Last year brake discs, pads, shoes and mini compensator fitted
This year (March) rear springs, front brake pipes and track rod ends replaced for MOT
Current MOT to 07/03/2018 with no advisories

Originally intended to take the mileage up to 200k and would have no hesitation to keep to that aim but someone thinks we should have a newer car especially as I officially become an OAP next month.

Very surprised at how well the car runs after having driven cars that are two or three years old, indeed it handles a rough road far better than the top of the range Vauxhall Insignia Tourer that I tested.

Has the Radioguy Sat Nav installed

Bodywork still very good – just a couple of small dents due to a severe hailstorm encountered in France – and a small scrape on the rear bumper.

Interior still very good.

Upgraded to the pre facelift spec of the Connie SE – new IPK with info centre fitted so as it was a new one no lines across the display, rain sensing wipers and auto-dipping mirror.

If you are interested do contact me.

Price £1,300
Paul

Member No: 1018
Region: Lincolnshire and Norfolk
Paul's car profile

Return to 75s & ZTs For Sale