LOG ON REQUIRED!!

Sorry, but the menu you just clicked is non-operational for anyone who is not logged in. Already a member? Log on here. Not a member? Register here. There's lots to see and do once you are signed in!

Subscription required!

The Wiki and the VIN Decoder are accessible by subscribed members only. If you are subscribed, you can also choose to hide the WIKI/VIN panel and Quick Links menu

If you would like to subscribe, or simply see more information about subscribing, please click here

Edit your...

Find my posts

PM Options

Edit your...

View Memberlist by....

QUICK LINKS

rover 75 LIMO for sale

This is a selection of vehicles for sale in the UK and around the world as found by members.

rover 75 LIMO for sale

Post Number:#1  Post by Daddyralph » June 26th, 2016, 5:19

hi guys, firstly thanks for taking a look...

2003 mk1 rover 75 lwb limo for sale
2.0 cdti
manual
128000 miles
premium bumper with proper grill..
BRG hff pearl paint
mot 2017
drive without fault everything works
clear ipk
cruise control
traction control
heated electric leather seats
real wood dash and steering wheel
full harmon kardon speaker system with rear shelf sub
highline stereo fitted with a dvd player in the boot which works and plays dvds through the original screen.

here what i know, this was factory released as a rover 75 normal wheel base in 2003 as a mk1.
it was then taken in by macnellies and worked on and stretched into a lwb on request from a rover director. told by a good source.
it also had the mk2 pack installed inc bumpers lights etc..
the window is stamped**

i bought this to keep and repair the 3 bits of paint, but due to buisness commitments i have to let it go.. i had it up for sale a few weeks back due to a situation but managed to get myself out of it, but i had made my mind up!

lower rear door has rust that needs sorting previous owner had a go*
other rear door has a crack that needs sorting(5p size)
beam above rear door needs work as previous owner had a go and lets say it didnt go to well..
ill add pics when i can as i dont have any of it, but its not that bad..

i will not let this car go to just anyone sorry, it will only go to someone who is willing to keep her and get her back to 100%
i have done my research with what limos being mk2 factory built make...
this is not production built and only 2 in this colour and 1 in this spec, remember its a mk1 and cdti and manual.
i dont think its worth 10k..

i would be willing to swap for a very nice mk2 ztt cdti or kv6 manual or auto, :cheers:
but it will have to be special, ill need a nice daily!

thanks for looking!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Daddyralph

Member No: 1322
Region: North East
Daddyralph's car profile

rover 75 LIMO for sale

Post Number:#2  Post by Daddyralph » June 26th, 2016, 5:20

cash offers are welcome, but lets not be silly with them, its not just a rover 75. its special lol
Daddyralph

Member No: 1322
Region: North East
Daddyralph's car profile

Return to 75s & ZTs For Sale