LOG ON REQUIRED!!

Sorry, but the menu you just clicked is non-operational for anyone who is not logged in. Already a member? Log on here. Not a member? Register here. There's lots to see and do once you are signed in!

Subscription required!

The Wiki and the VIN Decoder are accessible by subscribed members only. If you are subscribed, you can also choose to hide the WIKI/VIN panel and Quick Links menu

If you would like to subscribe, or simply see more information about subscribing, please click here

Edit your...

Find my posts

PM Options

Edit your...

View Memberlist by....

QUICK LINKS

T4 adaptor DTC-0058a information?

This is a free T4 Operator / owner finding service offered to all owners of 75 / ZT cars.
The map has been set up by Phil-T4 to help owners and he has given us permission to make it available to all.

Post Number:#1  Post by Duncan » October 16th, 2018, 6:00

I'm trying to find out what's inside a DTC-0058A adaptor. It's not a 75 thing but one of our Nanomeet people has an older MG-F that needs this adaptor to read the airbag, but I don't have such an adaptor. If anyone knows how its wired / any resistors inside, I'd appreciate knowing so I can construct one.
Duncan
Tech Team

Member No: 17
Region: West Midlands and Worcester
Duncan's car profile

Post Number:#2  Post by Scoubix » October 16th, 2018, 11:40

I'll check out in my T4 cases later this weekend, but I believe I have one, in fact I might have two. If that's the case you're welcome to have it for study purposes...
1999 2.5 V6 Rover 75 Connoisseur - Dealer Launch
2004 4.6 V8 MG ZT-T (the only known auto ZT-T V8)
1993 2.7 V6 Rover 827 Coupé / 1993 Rover 216 GSi / 1975 Rover P6 3500
Scoubix

Member No: 286
Region: France
Scoubix's car profile

Post Number:#3  Post by Duncan » October 17th, 2018, 6:26

Many thanks!
Duncan
Tech Team

Member No: 17
Region: West Midlands and Worcester