LOG ON REQUIRED!!

Sorry, but the menu you just clicked is non-operational for anyone who is not logged in. Already a member? Log on here. Not a member? Register here. There's lots to see and do once you are signed in!

Subscription required!

The Wiki and the VIN Decoder are accessible by subscribed members only. If you are subscribed, you can also choose to hide the WIKI/VIN panel and Quick Links menu

If you would like to subscribe, or simply see more information about subscribing, please click here

Edit your...

Find my posts

PM Options

Edit your...

View Memberlist by....

QUICK LINKS

Helensburgh Winter Festival 1st / 2nd December 2018

Helensburgh Winter Festival 1st / 2nd December 2018

Post Number:#1  Post by Tim_Burgess » August 21st, 2018, 11:32

As some of you may know, I've organised a display of "our" cars at the festival for a number of years now. Please let me know if anyone would like to join us.

Back again for its 6th year, Helensburgh Winter Festival is the ideal way to wrap up the year.

This year the Festival is on 1st and 2nd December with the Emergency Services vehicle display on the 1st and the Car display on the 2nd.

More details to follow, hopefully by getting this posted early, we can get a few more cars on display. I will again be extending an invite to our friends at the MGCC Caledonian Centre and 75 and ZT Club to join us.
Tim_Burgess

Member No: 795
Region: Glasgow And West Scotland
Tim_Burgess's car profile

Helensburgh Winter Festival 2nd December 2018. Arrangements

Post Number:#2  Post by Tim_Burgess » November 22nd, 2018, 6:16

This year's Festival looks to be one of the biggest so far. A map showing our new location is below.

Because of the new location, we will be subject to the one-way system within the Festival area. This means that vehicles will have to enter display area by going through the main festival area as entering from Sinclair Street would have us meeting stallholder vehicles head-on.

If you are coming in to Helensburgh from the A82, you will have to go down Sinclair Street to Clyde Street, turn right on to Clyde Street, then take the 3rd right (John Street) and then the first right (West Princes Street). This will bring you up to the road closure. One of us will be there to make sure you can get through from around 10:00. We need to be in place and set up by 11:45 at the latest. If you can't make it for 11:45, don't worry, you'll still be able to get in, but will have to wait until the Santa Dash has finished at 1PM.

If anyone has any questions, please PM me and I'll let you have my mobile number.

We will also be joined by some local enthusiasts this year with a Morgan 4/4, W123 Mercedes Convertible and Focus RS.
Tim_Burgess

Member No: 795
Region: Glasgow And West Scotland
Tim_Burgess's car profile

Return to Cross-Club Events!