LOG ON REQUIRED!!

Sorry, but the menu you just clicked is non-operational for anyone who is not logged in. Already a member? Log on here. Not a member? Register here. There's lots to see and do once you are signed in!

Subscription required!

The Wiki and the VIN Decoder are accessible by subscribed members only. If you are subscribed, you can also choose to hide the WIKI/VIN panel and Quick Links menu

If you would like to subscribe, or simply see more information about subscribing, please click here

Edit your...

Find my posts

PM Options

Edit your...

View Memberlist by....

QUICK LINKS

75 Tourer available.

This is a selection of vehicles for sale in the UK and around the world as found by members.

75 Tourer available.

Post Number:#1  Post by Duncan » July 5th, 2018, 9:31

I've posted this on the FB group as well, but not everyone is on there. My Dad called me this evening. A friend of his has a tourer and the clutch has gone. He doesn't want to pay to have it done, but wants it to go. I'm pretty sure he wants to give it away for spares (have to double check the 'give it away' bit) but maybe someone could take it on and keep it on the road. Its green and sounds like Arden Green rather than BRG and has heated seats so I assume leather. Club. Diesel. 2001. I'd love to take it on, especially if Arden Green, but I have no space and no time.

I expect it will need to be gone fairly soon so don't need any messing about. It's Nuneaton area (near Coventry in case anyone doesn't know).

If there's some interest I'll try to set up the contacts!
Duncan
Tech Team

Member No: 17
Region: West Midlands and Worcester
Duncan's car profile

75 Tourer available.

Post Number:#2  Post by Davethepaint » August 1st, 2018, 10:24

Hi I see the adds been on a while did the car go? Thanks Dave.
Davethepaint

Member No: 1756
Davethepaint's car profile

75 Tourer available.

Post Number:#3  Post by Duncan » August 3rd, 2018, 7:03

I don't know. Someone told me they would have it but didn't contact the owner. In the meantime someone told the owner it was just a spring that had failed on the pedal, and I'm not sure whether it has finally fully died yet. I'll try to get an update tomorrow, but I'm not in a rush given how the owner was let down last time.
Duncan
Tech Team

Member No: 17
Region: West Midlands and Worcester
Duncan's car profile

Return to 75s & ZTs For Sale