LOG ON REQUIRED!!

Sorry, but the menu you just clicked is non-operational for anyone who is not logged in. Already a member? Log on here. Not a member? Register here. There's lots to see and do once you are signed in!

Subscription required!

The Wiki and the VIN Decoder are accessible by subscribed members only. If you are subscribed, you can also choose to hide the WIKI/VIN panel and Quick Links menu

If you would like to subscribe, or simply see more information about subscribing, please click here

Edit your...

Find my posts

PM Options

Edit your...

View Memberlist by....

QUICK LINKS

2004 75 tourer Connie SE cdt Auto Neptune interior

This is a selection of vehicles for sale in the UK and around the world as found by members.

Post Number:#1  Post by LButler91 » November 16th, 2017, 7:35

Thought I would offer this up on here before eBay/autotrader.
Registered March 2004 Rover 75 CDT Connoisseur SE Auto. Mileage 157951 which is nothing for the deisel engine.
The original factory fitted Neptune Blue leather interior is in absolutely mint condition except for a small patch of wear to the drivers bolster but no rips or tears. Carpets, doorcards, steering wheel, dash and all other seats are immaculate. Outside the bodywork is all straight and solid with a few age related marks which are expected of a 13 almost 14 year old car. There is a small scuff on the boot lid and are stone chips to the bonnet and front bumper but not excessive. There is also a small crack on the lower of the windscreen but this has passed mot and is barely noticeable. All tyres are legal with good tread. The car runs and drives exceedingly well and comfortable.
The car has just had an mot last week so comes with 12months and before the mot had replacement rear arms and 2 brand new rear springs from rimmers. Before the car goes it will also benefit from new rear pads and new tensioners and belts. The ipk appears to already have been refurbished as you will see in the pictures, there are no lines in the display. Everything on the car works as it should and the auto box is smooth and changes as it should.
I believe only a few tourers left the factory with the Neptune interior which makes this one rather special, especially for the interiors condition. Service book has all stamps upto 139000 miles and has been locally owned by an enthusiast, and I would like it to go to an enthusiast who will give this car a good home. I'm sure there maybe things iv missed but I will add anything further, or any questions please ask.
Price wise, I was looking for around £1250 but open to serious offers. There is a small bit of Neptune trim missing from floor near passenger door. Is full price is agreed upon, I will order and include this piece of trim plus Neptune leather scuff repair as well as a service to go (service light on display shows not due for 8k)
Any viewings welcome. Car is currently located in Pollington, North Yorkshire.
LButler91

Member No: 1618
LButler91's car profile

Post Number:#2  Post by LButler91 » November 16th, 2017, 7:38

Also has 160 remap :)
LButler91

Member No: 1618
LButler91's car profile

Return to 75s & ZTs For Sale