LOG ON REQUIRED!!

Sorry, but the menu you just clicked is non-operational for anyone who is not logged in. Already a member? Log on here. Not a member? Register here. There's lots to see and do once you are signed in!

Subscription required!

The Wiki and the VIN Decoder are accessible by subscribed members only. If you are subscribed, you can also choose to hide the WIKI/VIN panel and Quick Links menu

If you would like to subscribe, or simply see more information about subscribing, please click here

Edit your...

Find my posts

PM Options

Edit your...

View Memberlist by....

QUICK LINKS

Rover 75 Connoisseur Tourer

This is a selection of vehicles for sale in the UK and around the world as found by members.

Post Number:#1  Post by Mr Hyde » March 28th, 2016, 6:53

Re-advertised, as now MOT'd and ready to go! See here :)
Dave Hyde
Mr Hyde
Site Admin

Member No: 3
Region: Lincolnshire and Norfolk
Mr Hyde's car profile

Post Number:#2  Post by Paul » March 28th, 2016, 7:18

Thought I would add as Dave mentioned I had viewed his car a little while ago.

The reason for looking for another car was that we have a house in the sticks in France and we had a problem with our current car which we did get sorted but it could have been a long job and we were due to return to the UK so I was looking at Autotrader etc and thinking I might need to fly back to the UK, get another car and drive down so that we could get our dog back. As it was it was fixed.

So thoughts then turned to buying another car and basing one in France and alternating between the two so that they were both MOT'd.

I looked at Daves car and it is very nice. He has upgraded it, the engine sounds very sweet and the bodywork good. However, thinking about some potential logistical problems I dropped the idea of keeping a car in France. Had I not then Daves car would have fitted the bill.
A turkey is for Christmas not for life
Paul

Member No: 1018
Region: Lincolnshire and Norfolk
Paul's car profile

Post Number:#3  Post by Mr Hyde » March 29th, 2016, 8:57

Cheers Paul! :D
Dave Hyde
Mr Hyde
Site Admin

Member No: 3